SportCenter

 
All of the news of sport
Other News

Archives
Links

 
Google
 

Find Downline, get $5 for each of it.
 Free Register
Klik Below Banner

Tuesday, June 12
Henry irate over Barcelona reports
Thierry Henry has slammed reports in the French and Spanish press that he has agreed to join Barcelona.

Reports in France Football claimed on Monday that the Arsenal star was ready to ink a three year deal with the Spanish champions, but Henry and his representatives have dismissed the story as a complete fabrication.

Speaking to French newspaper L'Equipe, the French forward was adamant that no such agreement existed.

"Nothing is done. I repeat, nothing," Henry said.

"Writing about a meeting that never took place is absolute rubbish. At this moment I am an Arsenal player and in the same situation as I was last year. Last season people were announcing all over the place that I was leaving. Some people wrote that it would happen for sure but at the end of the day I stayed at Arsenal. It could be the same this year.

"I've not taken any decision and my name is not up on any departures board. If something happens, I will tell everybody."

Henry's agent Jerome Anderson went even further, threatening legal action: "I can categorically state that I have never met or had discussions with anyone from Barcelona.

"The story says I met with them in the South of France. The fact is I haven't been to the South of France for years. I will be seeking legal advice over this story."

However Henry has admitted his disappointment at David Dein's departure, saying: "David Dein's departure was a mistake. I have said it before and I will say it for the next 20 years. If there was one person who had to stay at Arsenal, it was David Dein."

Labels: ,

posted by ^%&^ @ 11:16 PM   |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
I'm ^%&^
From


Previous Post
Template by
Free Blog Template by Request
Support by

Add to Netvibes Indonesia Top Blog http://bloggerreviews.blogspot.com :: MalaysiaTopBlogs :: Indonesian TopBlogs Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll.net World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites Blog Top Sites Top Blogs Directory - World Blog Rankings Add to My AOL PageRank Checking Icon Subscribe with Bloglines