SportCenter

 
All of the news of sport
Other News

Archives
Links

 
Google
 

Find Downline, get $5 for each of it.
 Free Register
Klik Below Banner

Thursday, May 11

McDowell keen to regain top form

Graeme McDowell returns to the European Tour hoping his recent top 20 finish in New Orleans is a sign that he is close to rediscovering his best form.

McDowell has struggled in his debut season in the USA and is happy to be back on familiar ground at the Belfry for the Quinn Direct British Masters.

"It has been a tough start to the season. The American tour is brutal," said the Northern Ireland golfer.

"Missing the cut week in week out has been frustrating. I was struggling."

McDowell was at Shandon Park in Belfast on Monday to help launch the North of Ireland Amateur Championship.

Despite the baptism of fire in the US, he felt his game was recovering.

"I was not hitting the ball well and you start to doubt your ability," added McDowell.

"There is no room for error there. That is what I have found so difficult - you do not have to do a lot wrong to be heading home on a Friday night.

"But you learn more form the downs than the ups.

"I am excited to be back in Europe for the next few months. I feel I have brought my game with me.

"I have thrived for the last three or four years and now I am just missing a bit of confidence."

posted by ^%&^ @ 9:34 AM   |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
I'm ^%&^
From


Previous Post
Template by
Free Blog Template by Request
Support by

Add to Netvibes Indonesia Top Blog http://bloggerreviews.blogspot.com :: MalaysiaTopBlogs :: Indonesian TopBlogs Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll.net World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites Blog Top Sites Top Blogs Directory - World Blog Rankings Add to My AOL PageRank Checking Icon Subscribe with Bloglines